Submit now to the leading innovation competition for Earth Observation, the Copernicus Masters
Since 2011 The Copernicus Masters promote innovative solutions, developments and ideas that use EO data to tackle challenges faced by business and society.
From 1 April to 30 June, participants in the Copernicus Masters 2020 can submit their innovative EO application or service to 9 challenges offered by the following world-class partners:
- The ESA Digital Twin Earth (DTE) Challenge;
- The EU Space data for new Business Applications and the EU Space data for Blue Economy;
- The DLR Environment, Energy & Health Challenge Center (DLR);
- The Planet "See Change, Change the World" Challenge;
- The BayWa Smart Farming Challenge;
- The Airbus sobloo Multi-Data Challenge; and
- The German Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI).
The Copernicus Masters has been supported by a global network of Regional Associates since 2018. As an integral part of the broader Copernicus Masters ecosystem, each Regional Associate supports the promotion of the innovation competition in their respective region.
In Africa, Space in Africa and the African Association of Remote Sensing of the Environment (AARSE) are Copernicus Masters Regional Associates.
Apply here or read the complete press release.