CRASTE-LF calls for applications to the Master's degree in Space Science and Technology (STE)
The African Regional Centre for Space Science and Technology in French Language (CRASTE-LF), affiliated to the United Nations, calls for application to the postgraduate training sessions, the Master in Space Science and Technology.
The STE Master is currently taught in French and is accredited by the Moroccan university authorities, is based on the curricula developed by the UN Office for Space Affairs and is adapted by CRASTE-LF to the conditions of member countries.
3 Options are available
- Remote Sensing and GIS (T&SIG)
- Satellite Meteorology and Global Climate (MSCM)
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
This year, CRASTE-LF has introduced major changes to the Programme to adapt to the latest advances in space technology. Hence, the proposed candidates must have a minimum prerequisite in computer science.
The CRASTE currently partners one of the G&A Consortium in Northern Africa led by the regional organisation OSS, which works on sustainable management of water and natural resources through the valorization of Earth Observation (EO) data and technologies. More…
- Prof Anas EMRAN | Directeur of CRASTE-LF | emran.anas.geo[at]gmail.com or craste[at]emi.ac.ma
- Télédétection et SIG (T&SIG)
- Météorologie par satellite et climat mondial (MSCM)
- Systèmes mondiaux de navigation par satellite (GNSS)
- Prof Anas EMRAN | Directeur de CRASTE-LF | emran.anas.geo[at]gmail.com et craste[at]emi.ac.ma